In certain circumstances schools are entitled to additional funding, called the Pupil Premium, for groups of pupils. As well as trigger the entitlement for Free School Meals the use of this additional funding could increase the support we are able to give to eligible children, pay for other activities and purchase new resources for the school.
Your child may be eligible if you are in receipt of one of the following allowances:-
- Income Support.
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190.
- Pension Guarantee Credit.
- Employment and Support Allowance, income related.
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act, 1999.
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- Universal Credit, with an income of £7400 or less.
Please click this link to make an application. link